WEN 6559 6-Inch 10-Amp Corded Benchtop Jointer with Filter Bag and Depth Scale
- Features a spacious 6-1/4 x 28-1/2 inch table and a two-blade 6-1/8 inch cutterhead
- 10-amp motor provides up to 20,000 cuts per minute anywhere from 0 to 1/8 of an inch in size
- Onboard depth scale makes for easy adjustments to the depth of cut
- Adjustable 20-3/4 x 4-1/2 inch fence bevels up to 45 degrees in either direction
- Includes a push stick, a push block, an adjustable 2-1/2-inch dust chute, a dust filter bag, and a two-year warranty
Remember when you had a perfectly square jointer to flatten out your boards and workpieces? Maximize precision with the WEN 6-Inch Benchtop Jointer. Our powerful 10-amp motor combined with the two-blade 6-1/8 inch cutterhead provides up to 20,000 cuts per minute, making easy work out of even the hardest of woods. Adjust the infeed table to take cuts anywhere from 0 to 1/8 inches deep. The onboard scale makes for easy adjustments to the depth of cut for maximum accuracy before each pass. The spacious table measures in at 6-1/4 x 28-1/2 inches for large or uniquely-shaped workpieces. Bevel the fence up to 45 degrees to create angled cuts along the faces of your boards. The spring-loaded blade guard helps protect against accidental injury, exposing the cutterhead only during jointing operation. This package also features an onboard dust port, a push stick, a push block, and a filter bag for minimal cleanup. And, because its a WEN product, the WEN 6-Inch Benchtop Jointer comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN.