WEN RB500-3 Heat-Treated Multi-Profile Carbide-Tipped Router Bit Set (3-Piece)
- Professional-grade heat-treated HSS design includes carbide tips for a long-lasting sharp edge
- Includes one 1/4 in. Straight 1-Flute Carbide-Tipped Router Bit with 1/4 in. Shank (Model RB003SF), 1/2 in. Flush Trim Carbide-Tipped Router Bit with 1/4 in. Shank and 1/2 in. Cutting Length (Model RB403FT), and one 3/4 in. Roundover Carbide-Tipped Router Bit with 1/4 in. Shank (model RB601RD)
- Straight one-flute profile makes for perfect grooves and dadoes in your workpiece
- Flush trim profile helps replicate complex edges and create flush surfaces
- Roundover profile creates rounded edges to your workpiece
Remember when your bits could handle the toughest materials? Add some shape into your edges with the WEN Professional-Grade High Speed Steel Carbide-Tipped Router Bit series. These reliable and durable heat-treated bits feature extremely sharp tungsten carbide blades that slice through even the toughest of woods. This package includes three different router bit profiles for maximum versatility. The included 1-flute profile makes for perfect grooves and dadoes in your workpiece, with a 1/4-inch diameter, a 3/4-inch cutting length, a 2-inch overall length, a 1/4-inch diameter shank, and a max RPM of 28000. Our flush trim profile combined with the onboard bearing help replicate complex edges and make flush surfaces in your workpieces. This bit features a 1/2-inch diameter, a 1/2-inch cutting length, a 2-3/16-inch overall length, a 1/4-inch diameter shank, and a max RPM of 28000. Last but not least is our roundover profile with onboard bearing. This bit helps create perfectly round edges in your workpieces, with a 3/4-inch diameter, a 3/8-inch cutting length, a 2-1/8-inch overall length, a 1/4-inch diameter shank, and a max RPM of 24000. Onboard-bearings guides these bits for maximum support and accuracy during operation. And if these don’t cut it, check out the rest of our line of professional router bits, available in a wide variety of profiles and sizes. With WEN by your side, any job is within reach; from surface trimming to unique cabinetry, simple dados to decorative edges, you’ll be able to handle it all. Remember when you stepped your carpentry up a notch? Remember WEN.