WEN R3630 10-Amp 8-Position Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Reconditioned items are refurbished by the manufacturer and are guaranteed to be free from operational defects.
We offer a warranty for any refurbished item bought through our website for 90 days.
- 10-amp motor handles up to 4-1/2 inches of wood and 3/5 inches of metal
- Pressure-sensitive trigger provides anywhere from 0 to 2800 strokes per minute
- Pivoting head features eight different stops for a variety of jobs: one every 45 degrees
- Twist-lock quick-release blade holder allows for simple tool-free blade changes
- Includes one metal blade, one wood blade, and a soft rubber-grip front handle
Remember when you could saw through wood, metal, drywall, rubber, plastics, plaster and more? The WEN 10-Amp Corded 8-Position Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw makes easy work out of a variety of materials. The 10-amp motor combined with the pressure sensitive trigger provide anywhere from 0 to 2800 strokes per minute. Featuring a 1-1/10-inch stroke, take on wood up to 4-1/2 inches thick and metal up to 3/5 inches thick. With stops every 45 degrees, pivot the rotating head in up to eight different positions depending on the needs of the project at hand. The adjustable shoe helps provide additional support when sawing while the trigger lock keeps the saw running even after you let go of the trigger. The lightweight ergonomic design features a soft rubber-grip front handle, contoured to fit the grooves of your hand for maximum comfort during operation. The twist-lock quick-release blade holder allows for easy blade changes without the need of outside tools.
For CA residents, click here for Proposition 65 information
Click here to view the product manual