WEN R4210 10-Inch Drill Press with Crosshair Laser (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? WEN's 10-inch swing drill press with laser centering device is a powerhouse for your shop. Packed with features that you'll find in larger, more industrial type drill presses, you can power through metal, wood and other materials with ease. Change from five speeds to target the exact RPM right for your project (600, 1100, 1700, 2400, 3100 RPM). Rigid frame construction of cast iron provides sturdiness and reliability. Its powerful induction motor features ball bearings for an extended life, all combining together with smooth and balanced performance at any speed. The 1/2" chuck with JT33 spindle taper gives you versatility with a variety of bits. Worktable bevels 45° left and right for those tricky operations for the perfect right angles consistently. Base has predrilled holes for mounting onto a bench or work stand. The X-pattern laser locks-on to your drill points saving on guesswork and sparing expensive materials. A very versatile and valuable tool for any shop especially when you expand its range of use with optional accessories such as mortising attachment, drum sanders, circle cutters, etc. Since 1951, WEN has proudly produced innovative powered tools focused on value delivering meaningful features that will help you complete and enjoy the work as much as the project. Remember when you could drill holes with laser precision? Remember WEN.
- Includes: Drill Press, Laser, 1/2" Keyed Chuck & Key, Tools for Assembly
- Adjust between five speeds from 600 to 3100 RPM.
- Spindle Travel of 2-1/2" with easy to read, locking linear depth stop for accurateand repeatable drilling operations
- Durable 3.2 AMP motor provides ample torque and power
- 7-5/8 x 7-5/8" cast iron worktable features rack & pinion height adjustment and bevels up to 45 Degrees left & right
- Spindle Bushing Diameter: 52 mm (2.04724 inches)
- Spindle Taper JT33
- Drill press Height from the Floor to the top ( 27 1/2")
- Drill press Height from the Chuck to the Base ( 10 1/2" )
- Drill press Base ( 8"x13 1/4")
- Column 2 1/4"
- Chuck capacity smallest is 1.5mm (approx. 1/16 inch), largest is 13mm (approx. 1/2 inch)
- Base Bolt Holes 1/2" Diameter