WEN R6550 12.5-Inch Benchtop Thickness Planer with Granite Table (Manufacturer Refurbished)
- Granite table provides a sturdy non-marring surface for wood to smoothly travel over
- Plane boards up to 6 inches thick and 12.5 inches wide
- 15A motor generates 17,000 cuts per minute at a 26 feet per minute feed rate
- Adjust depth to plane off anywhere from 0 to 3/32 of an inch with each pass
- Fan-assisted dust port removes sawdust from workpiece
Remember when you brought those old jagged boards back to life? The WEN 12.5-inch Benchtop Thickness Planer with Granite Table repurposes rough and worn wood to give it an exceptionally smooth finish. The powerful 15 amp motor provides over 17,000 cuts per minute at a 26 feet per minute feed rate. Plane boards up to 12.5 inches wide and 6 inches thick with ease. The smooth granite table never warps and provides precise support to wood passing through the machine. Combine that with the heavy duty base for a sturdy planer that does not walk or wobble during operation.
The handy depth adjustment knob varies each pass to take off anywhere from 0 to 3/32 of an inch. The fan-assisted dust port removes chips and sawdust from the workpiece and blasts them out of the way. This package also includes two high carbon steel double-edged blades (SK5) along with height-adjustable infeed and outfeed tables that limit snipe while providing extra support to your workpiece during planing. Easily mount the planer to a work surface or stand using the predrilled base holes. Repurpose old wood or make a set of boards flush with the WEN 12.5-inch Benchtop Thickness Planer.