WEN 70712 Single-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
Remember when one saw provided all the versatility you’d ever need? The WEN 12-Inch Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw allows for straight, miter, bevel and compound cuts all in one reliable and compact machine. Bevel anywhere from 0° to 45° to the left and miter up to 45° in both directions. With 15 amps of slicing power and 5000 RPM, you’ll be able to easily tackle boards up to 3.5 inches thick and 11.75 inches long. Included is a 40-tooth carbide-tipped blade for dependable and precise sawing, a dust collection bag to minimize post-sawing clean up, a hold down clamp for securing workpieces and a support fence to steady boards.
A total of 9 positive table stops occur at all the most common miter positions: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, and 45° to both the left and right. The spacious work table provides 120 square inches of depth while the workpiece support arms extend out for 32 total inches of material support. This WEN miter saw also includes an automatic blade cover that retracts upon operation to minimize accidents and maximize safety.
And because this is a WEN Product, our 12-inch Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw comes backed by a 1-year warranty, a friendly customer help line and a nationwide network of trained service technicians all to make sure that you remember WEN. Miter, bevel, and compound cut all with one compact and lightweight saw. Remember when you only needed one saw for the job? Remember WEN.
- Bevel anywhere from 0° to 45° to the left and miter up to 45° in both directions
- 9 positive table stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, and 45° to both the left and right
- 15 amps of slicing power deliver 5000 RPM
- Tackle boards up to 3.5 inches thick and 11.75 inches long
- Depth Control Knob
- Includes a 40-tooth carbide-tipped blade, a hold down clamp, a dust bag, a support fence and two workpiece support extensions