WEN WA1300 1300-Pound Capacity Height Adjustable Folding Steel Saw Horse with 2x4 Support Arms
- 43-by-5.75-inch powder-coated zinc-plated surface supports up to 1300 pounds per saw horse
- Adjust between 9 different heights ranging from 24 to 32 inches
- Lightweight, collapsible design and onboard carrying handle make for easy storage and transport
- 2x4 support arms allow a pair of sawhorses to transform easily into a job site table
- Features pivoting feet, durable steel construction, quick release height adjustment, and foldable material support pegs
Remember when you had sturdy and reliable support for your project? The WEN 1300-Pound Capacity Saw Horse keeps your workpiece elevated for easy and accurate cutting. Perfect for woodworkers, contractors, painters, and more. Adjust between nine different heights ranging from 24 to 32 inches. Our lightweight yet sturdy design weighs in at a mere 20.5 pounds. Combine that with the collapsible legs and the convenient carrying handle for easy transportation and storage between jobs. Platform dimensions measure in at 43 by 5.75 inches with 1.75 by 3.5 inch support slot. These slots perfectly fit standard 2x4s, allowing you to easily turn a set of WEN sawhorses into a reliable and portable job site table with two 2x4s and a piece of plywood. Material support pegs hold additional pieces of lumber while the pivoting feet adjust to a variety of terrain and surface types. And, because its a WEN product, your saw horse comes backed by a two-year warranty, a friendly customer help line, and a robust inventory of replacement parts, all to make sure you remember WEN.