WEN R3939 2.8-Amp 9-Inch Benchtop Band Saw (Manufacturer Refurbished)
- 2.8 amp motor rotates the blade up to 2460 feet per minute
- Create cuts up to 3-5/8 inches deep and 9 inches wide
- Uses 62-inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 3/8 inches in size
- Spacious 12 x 12 inch work table bevels up to 45 degrees
- Includes a 3/8-inch-wide blade, a dust port, a fence, and a miter gauge
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? The WEN 9-Inch Benchtop Band Saw attacks boards with cuts up to 3-5/8 inches deep and 9 inches wide. The 2.8-amp motor rotates the included 3/8-inch blade at up to 2460 feet per minute. The design of this saw uses 62-inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 3/8 inches in width for both intricate yet powerful cuts. The spacious work table measures in at 12 x 12 inches in size and can be beveled up to 45 degrees. This package includes a handy carrying handle, a miter gauge, an onboard dust port, a fence for creating straight cuts, a and an adjustable blade guard. Ball-bearings give the blade smooth operation and a long lasting life for years of dependable service.