WEN R3966 14-Inch Two-Speed Band Saw with Stand and Worklight (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Reconditioned items are refurbished by the manufacturer and are guaranteed to be free from operational defects.
We offer a warranty for any refurbished item bought through our website for 90 days.
- 9.5 amp motor creates cuts up to 8.85 inches deep and 13-3/8 inches wide
- Uses 100-3/4 inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 1 inches in size
- Spacious 21-1/2 x 15-3/4 inch work table bevels up to 45 degrees
- Operates at two speeds of either 1480 or 3280 FPM
- Includes a 1/2" blade (4 TPI), a blade tension gauge, a circle cutting guide, a flexible work light, a 3-in-1 dust port, a fence, and a miter gauge
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? The WEN 14-Inch Two-Speed Band Saw is the perfect companion for any workshop. With a 9.5-amp motor and a 13-3/8 inch throat, this beast will attack boards up to 8.85 inches deep and 13-3/8 inches wide. Two-speed operation allows for speeds of either 1420 or 3280 FPM. The design of this saw uses 100-3/4 inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 1 inches in size for a variety of both intricate and powerful cuts. The spacious work table measures in at 21-1/2 x 15-3/4 inches in size and can be swiveled up to 45 degrees.
This package includes a flexible work light to illuminate the worktable, a 3-in-1 dust port to fit a variety of dust extractor hoses (1-3/4, 2-3/4, 4 inches), a sawdust collection drawer, a fence for creating perfectly straight cuts, and a miter gauge for angled cuts. The onboard circle cutting guide helps create perfect circles and curves up to 32 inches in diameter. The upper housing includes a small window to reveal a blade tension gauge. This gauge helps properly identify whether a blade has the correct tension given its particular width. The easy-to-assemble stand elevates the bandsaw without sacrificing space on the shop's work bench. Ball bearings give the blade smooth operation and a long lasting life for years of dependable service.