WEN RDF475 4750-Watt 120V/240V Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start - CARB Compliant (Manufacturer Refurbished)
- Switch between gasoline (4750 surge watts, 3800 running watt) and propane (4350 surge, 3500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 224cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 4-gallon tank provides up to 11 hours of half load run time
- Includes two 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V/240V NEMA 30A twist lock (L14-30R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a wheel and handle kit, and a 47-inch LPG connection hose
Remember when you could run your generator off either gas or propane? Whether we're providing your home electricity during a crisis or charging your family's cellphones at the campgrounds, WEN has been reliably lighting up lives since 1951. Now, with the WEN 4750-Watt Dual Fuel Electric Start Generator, you’ll be able to create power from two different sources. Simply select your preferred method, either gasoline or LPG, and power on the generator using the electric start. Propane provides the generator with 4350 surge and 3500 running watts while gasoline creates up to 4750 surge and 3800 running watts. Our packed panel features two 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a NEMA 30A twist lock (L14-30R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, and a voltage selector to switch between 120V and 240V depending on the task at hand. Run your lights, TV, refrigerator, sump pump, power tools, or other essentials with ease. The wheel and handle kit makes transportation easier than ever while the included 47-inch LPG hose allows for immediate connection to propane tanks. With its 240 volts of power and 224cc engine, this CARB & EPAIII compliant generator is the perfect companion for emergency back-up. Simply plug your transfer switch into the NEMA 30A twist lock for electricity in times of need. Fill the gas tank with up to 4 gallons of gasoline for an 11-hour half-load runtime. It’s durable enough for the job site and compact enough for easy storage.