WEN WWC600 6-Inch Cast Iron Woodworking Vise
- 6-inch jaws open up to 6 inches wide with a 2.6-inch throat depth
- Constructed from powder-coated cast iron
- Utilizes double guide bars for smooth clamping operation
- Sliding pin handles provide accurate and easy adjustments
- Designed for work benches up to 2 inches thick
Remember when you had the perfect woodworking vise? Keep your workpieces secure with the WEN 6-Inch Cast-Iron Woodworker’s Vise. Our 6-inch jaws open up to a spacious 6 inches with a 2.6-inch throat, keeping your workpieces perfectly still for a variety of carpentry and woodworking applications. Made from heavy duty powder-coated cast iron, the WEN Wood Vise grips tightly onto your workpieces. Our design utilizes double guide bars for smooth clamping operation, along with plated screws and sliding pin handles for easy and accurate adjustments. And because it’s a WEN product, your vise comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.