WEN 61722 18-Gauge 2-in-1 Pneumatic 2-Inch Brad Nailer and 1/4-Inch Crown Stapler
- Shoot 18-gauge brads ranging from 5/8 to 2 inches long
- Fire 1/4-inch crown staples ranging from 5/8 to 1-5/8 inches long
- Features a depth adjustment wheel, a fastener gauge, a rotating exhaust, a 1/4-inch 18 NPT air inlet, and a quick release 100-fastener capacity magazine
- Hassle-free nose latch makes clearing jammed fasteners quick and easy
- Includes a hard-shelled blow mold carrying case for easy transportation and storage
Remember when your nailer was a stapler? Or maybe you prefer your stapler to be a nailer? Either way you look at it, I didn’t get much sleep last night. The WEN 18-Gauge 2-Inch 2-in-1 Pneumatic Brad Nailer and Stapler offers versatility and reliability all in one compact design. Shoot 18-gauge 1/4-inch crown staples ranging from 5/8 to 1-5/8 inches in length or 18-gauge brads ranging from 5/8 to 2 inches long. The spring-loaded magazine makes for quick and easy reloads with enough space to hold up to 100 fasteners. The lightweight body combined with the rubber-lined handle limit fatigue during long days on the job. Operating pressure ranges from 60 to 100 PSI with the nailer consuming 0.5 CFM of air per magazine at 80 PSI. The 1/4-inch 18 NPT air inlet allows for quick connection to your favorite air compressor. Adjust the firing depth with a simple turn of the depth adjustment wheel and easily check the remaining fasteners through the gauge window on the side of the magazine. The adjustable air exhaust lets users exhaust air in any direction, while the powder-coated finish prevents wear and tear to the nailer’s body. This package also includes a blow mold carrying case for easy transportation and storage. And, because its a WEN product, your 2-in-1 nailer comes backed by a two-year warranty and a friendly customer help line. Remember when your brad nailer could shoot staples? Remember WEN.