WEN R6500 4 x 36-Inch Belt and 6-Inch Disc Sander with Steel Base (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Remember when you needed a versatile and reliable sander? The WEN Steel Frame Belt Disc Sander sands, smooths and deburrs jagged edges and splinters on your wood and lumber. With a 3.2-amp motor, users should anticipate speeds of up to 1150 feet per minute. Changing the spacious 4-inch-by-36-inch belt is a breeze, giving you the power to switch sand paper grits quickly and easily. The belt also tilts anywhere from 0 to 90 degrees to accommodate the needs of your particular workpiece. Combine this with the steel base and body for a versatile sander that makes transportation and storage easier than ever.
With all of this in addition to the 6-inch side disc, you'll have the capacity to sand whatever your heart desires. A sturdy work table accompanies the disc to provide a reliable source of support for your workpieces. This package also includes a miter gauge for precise sanding on angled edges along with a stop bar for maximum belt safety and control.
- Two-in-one sanding machine includes both a 4-by-36 inch belt and a 6-by-6 inch disc
- Belt tilts anywhere from 0 to 90 degrees
- Features an open-style steel frame design
- 3.2A motor provides up to 1150 FPM
- Tension release lever makes for simple changes to sandpaper grit