WEN R6552 13-Inch 3-Blade Benchtop Thickness Planer (Manufacturer Refurbished)
- Onboard material removal gauge informs users about the cutting depth of each pass
- Plane boards up to 6 inches thick and 13 inches wide
- 15A motor generates 25,500 cuts per minute at a 26 feet per minute feed rate
- Three-blade design makes easy work out of even the hardest of woods
- Fan-assisted dust port removes sawdust from workpiece
- 13-Inch 3-Blade are ( Reversible blades )
Remember when you brought those old jagged boards back to life? The WEN 13-inch 3-Blade Benchtop Thickness Planer repurposes rough and worn wood to give it an exceptionally smooth finish. The powerful 15-amp motor provides over 25,500 cuts per minute at a 26 feet per minute feed rate. Plane boards up to 13 inches wide and 6 inches thick with ease. The onboard planing gauge helps inform users about the amount of material being removed during each pass. Combine that with the heavy duty cast iron base for a sturdy planer that does not walk or wobble during operation.
The handy depth adjustment knob varies each pass to take off anywhere from 0 to 3/32 of an inch. The fan-assisted dust port removes chips and sawdust from the workpiece and blasts them out of the way. This package also includes height-adjustable infeed and outfeed tables to limit snipe while providing extra support to your workpiece during planing. Easily mount the planer to a work surface or stand using the predrilled base holes. Repurpose old wood or make a set of boards flush with the WEN 13-inch 3-Blade Benchtop Thickness Planer.