WEN R948 10-Amp 7-Inch Variable Speed Polisher with Digital Readout (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Reconditioned items are refurbished by the manufacturer and are guaranteed to be free from operational defects.
We offer a warranty for any refurbished item bought through our website for 90 days.
Remember when the surfaces in your life shined like new? Take on cars, boats, planes, countertops, metal, concrete, granite and more with the WEN 10-Amp 7-Inch Variable Speed Polisher with Digital Readout. This 7-inch professional waxer provides users anywhere from 1000 to 3500 rotations per minute in increments of 500 RPM. The variable speed allows you to tackle finishing, compounding, waxing, polishing, buffing, deoxidizing and heavy correction work all with one machine. The onboard screen illuminates the current speed to help users know the exact RPM while the hook-and-loop base makes switching polishing pads easier than ever. The 10-amp motor gives the reliability and power required by the professional and specialty car communities.
The WEN 7-Inch Polisher also includes a woolen fleece polishing bonnet and a D-handle to accommodate both right and left-handed users. In need of a sander? Simply swap the bonnet out for a piece of 7-inch circular sandpaper (not included) for quick and easy material removal. It's about time to be good back. Remember when your car was the talk of the town? Remember WEN.
- Variable speed goes from 1500 to 3500 rotations per minute in increments of 500 RPM
- Includes a woolen fleece polishing bonnet, a D-handle, and a hook and loop base pad
- Perfect for finishing, compounding, waxing, polishing, buffing and deoxidizing
- Attach hook-and-loop backed 7-inch sandpaper to turn this polisher into an industrial sander
- Onboard digital readout illuminates the current RPM for accuracy and precision
- Arbor Size: 5/8-Inch x 12 Threads per Inch
Click here to view the product manual