WEN 10224F2 Quick-Adjust 24-Inch Steel Bar Clamps with 2.5-Inch Throat and Micro-Adjustment Handle, Two Pack
- Quick-adjust design: slide the clamp closed without pressing a single button
- Features a 24-inch steel rail and a 2.5-inch throat
- Micro-adjustment knob creates additional grip and precision
- Non-marring pads prevent scratching and scuffing to your projects
- Includes two powerful F-clamps for a clamping force of over 1200 pounds across your workpiece
Remember when you needed to clamp some stuff down? If you've gotten this far, odds are you know what a clamp is. I don't need to tell you anything about clamps that you don't already know. This two pack of WEN F-Clamps is especially great. The 24-inch steel bar combined with the 2.5-inch throat provide users maximum versatility to meet the needs of a variety of projects. The quick-adjust feature allows users to slide the clamp closed without pressing a single button. The clamp remains tight until you press the release lever and open the jaws back up. The ridged shaft creates stops every .05 inches while the additional micro-adjustment knob provides even more specificity than that. For even more force, crank the micro-adjustment knob to strengthen the grip on your workpiece. Non-marring pads protect your projects from the 600 pounds of force created by these two clamps. Remember when you had the perfect woodworking clamps? Remember WEN.