WEN R34018 12-Inch by 18-Inch Variable Speed Cast Iron Wood Lathe (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Reconditioned items are refurbished by the manufacturer and are guaranteed to be free from operational defects.
We offer a warranty for any refurbished item bought through our website for 90 days.
- Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 450 to 3500 rotations per minute
- Attack workpieces up to 12 inches wide and 18 inches long
- Soft startups prevent damage to both your workpiece and the 4.5-amp motor
- Includes a digital speed display, an 8-inch tool rest, a face plate, a live center, and a spur center
- Increase the capacity to 12 x 41 inches with the WEN 3424EX Table Extension (sold separately)
Remember when you could turn bowls, cups, chess pieces, table legs and more? It’s time to turn some heads with the WEN 12-Inch by 18-Inch Variable Speed Wood Lathe. Boasting a 4.5A motor, this beast handles wood up to 18 inches long and 12 inches in diameter. If you need to take on anything larger, the WEN 3424EX Bed Extension can be purchased separately to increase the maximum capacity from 18 inches all the way up to 41 inches. Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 450 to 3500 rotations per minute with the onboard digital speed display illuminating the current RPM. The WEN Variable Speed Wood Lathe also features an MT2 spindle and tailstock taper for compatibility with all your favorite chucks and centers, along with a spacious 8-inch tool rest to provide support for your chisels and tools. The easy-to-use lever clamping system makes adjustments to both the tool rest and the tailstock simple and precise. Soft startups prevent damage to both your workpiece and your motor.
For CA residents, click here for Proposition 65 information
Click here to view the product manual