WEN R34034 6-Amp 14-Inch by 20-Inch Variable Speed Benchtop Wood Lathe (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Reconditioned items are refurbished by the manufacturer and are guaranteed to be free from operational defects.
We offer a warranty for any refurbished item bought through our website for 90 days.
- Attack workpieces up to 20 inches long and 14 inches wide
- Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 250 to 3550 rotations per minute
- Includes 4 inch faceplate for turning bowls, cups and other workpieces
- MT2 tailstock and headstock tapers, along with 1"- 8 spindle thread, allow for compatibility with a wide variety of lathe accessories
- Features a 6A motor, MT2 spur center, MT2 live center, 8-inch tool rest, and an onboard accessory holder
Remember when you could turn your own table legs? Fill your house with as many table legs as you can with the WEN 14-Inch by 20-Inch Variable Speed Wood Lathe. Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 250 to 3550 rotations per minute. The 6A motor provides maximum power while the sturdy 120+ pound build prevents walking and wobbling during operation. This beast of a lathe features MT2 spindle and tailstock tapers to tightly hold your workpieces, along with an 8-inch tool rest for chisel and tool support during operation. The easy-to-use lever clamping system makes adjustments to both the tool rest and the tailstock simple and precise. The WEN Wood Lathe also includes a spur center, live center, a flat wrench, a knockout rod, 4 hex wrenches (3, 4, 5, and 12 mm), an onboard accessory holder, and a 4 inch faceplate for turning bowls, cups and other workpieces.
For CA residents, click here for Proposition 65 information
Click here to view the product manual