WEN AF9165C 5-Micron Activated Carbon Outer Air Filter for Allergen and Odor Removal, Two Pack (for 400 CFM Air Filtration Systems)
- Activated carbon uses charcoal to reduce allergens and odors from smoke, cooking, pets, mildew, chemicals, and more
- Helps remove VOCs, vapors, and airborne particulates such as lint, pet dander, pollen, dust mites, and wood dust as little as 5 microns in size
- Includes a set of two outer air filters to keep your air clean and breathable (MERV rating 6)
- Designed specifically with the WEN 400 CFM Air Filtration Systems (model 3410)
- Universal design fits in the majority of 400 CFM air filtration systems on the market (measures in at 16.5 by 9.5 by 1-3/4 inches)
Remember when your workshop was full of clean air? Airborne dust particulates can dirty up a space and harm a healthy respiratory system. It's time to keep your lungs happy with the WEN 5-Micron Activated Carbon Outer Air Filters. The activated carbon acts as a sponge, helping to absorb vapors, volatile organic compounds, odors, allergens, and other irritants. Take on smells, smoke, pollen, dust mites, wood dust, and more all with one versatile filter. These filters have been specially designed to fit the WEN 3-Speed 400 CFM Air Filtration System (model 3410). However, their universal build can also fit in the majority of 400 CFM air filtration systems on the market. With simple tool-free installation, you'll be able to quickly replace your existing filters. These are sold in packs of two filters and are best paired with the WEN AF9161C Activated Carbon 1-Micron Inner Air Filters. Remember when you could breathe easy? Remember WEN.