WEN AF9235C 5-Micron Activated Carbon Outer Air Filter for Allergen and Odor Removal, Two Pack (for 1044+ CFM Air Filtration Systems)
- Activated carbon uses charcoal to reduce allergens and odors from smoke, cooking, pets, mildew, chemicals, and more
- Helps remove VOCs, vapors, and airborne particulates such as lint, pet dander, pollen, dust mites, and wood dust as little as 5 microns in size
- Includes a set of two outer air filters to keep your air clean and breathable (MERV rating 6)
- Designed specifically with the WEN Industrial Strength 1044 to 1270 CFM Air Filtration Systems (models 3415, 3415T, 3416, 3416T, 3417, AF1270)
- Universal design fits in the majority of 1044 CFM air filtration systems on the market (measures in at 23-1/2 by 11-5/8 by 15/16 inches)
Remember when your workshop was full of clean air? Airborne dust particulates can dirty up a space and harm a healthy respiratory system. It's time to keep your lungs happy with the WEN 5-Micron Activated Carbon Outer Air Filters. The activated carbon acts as a sponge, helping to absorb vapors, volatile organic compounds, odors, allergens, and other irritants. Take on smells, smoke, pollen, dust mites, wood dust, and more all with one versatile filter. These filters have been specially designed to fit the WEN Industrial-Strength Air Filtration Systems ranging from 1044 to 1270 CFM (models 3415, 3415T, 3416, 3416T, 3417, AF1270). However, their universal build can also fit in the majority of 1044 CFM air filtration systems on the market. With simple tool-free installation, you'll be able to quickly replace your existing filters. These are sold in packs of two filters and are best paired with the WEN AF9231C Activated Carbon 1-Micron Inner Air Filters. Remember when you could breathe easy? Remember WEN.