WEN 20625 20V Max 6.5-Inch Cordless Circular Saw with 4.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger
- Cut boards up to 2-1/2 inches thick at 90 degrees or 1-3/4 inches thick at 45 degrees
- Sidewinder design minimizes the unit's weight to 6.5 pounds while providing up to 4,200 RPM
- Adjustable depth stop helps maximize accuracy and control during plunge cuts
- 4.0 amp-hour lithium-ion battery with onboard LED charge gauge delivers consistent power at any charge level, and is compatible with the entire WEN 20V Max Cordless Power Tool series
- Includes a 6.5-inch 24-tooth carbide-tipped saw blade with a 20mm arbor, a handy rip guide, a 1.5-inch dust port, a 2A battery charger, and a two-year warranty
Remember when you had a well-balanced and lightweight circular saw? Sink your teeth into a variety of woodworking projects with the WEN 20V Max Cordless Circular Saw. Attack boards up to 2.2 inches thick at 90 degrees, or bevel from 0 to 45 degrees to make angled cuts in boards up to 1.6 inches thick. The blade guard automatically retracts during operation for maximum safety between cuts while the adjustable depth stop helps users execute the perfect plunge cut. The compact sidewinder design weighs in at a mere 6.5 pounds, making both storage and transportation easier than ever. The included 4.0 amp-hour lithium-ion battery delivers consistently powerful performance at any level of charge, features an onboard LED charge gauge, and is cross-compatible with the entire WEN 20V Max Lithium-Ion Cordless Power Tool line. This package also includes a 6.5-inch 24-tooth carbide-tipped saw blade with a 20mm arbor, a handy rip guide that adjusts anywhere from 0 to 8 inches, onboard tool storage, a 1.5-inch dust port, and a 2-amp battery charger. And because it’s a WEN product, your circular saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.