WEN MSA330 Collapsible Rolling Miter Saw Stand with 3 Onboard Outlets
Remember when you could adequately support both your miter saw and your workpiece? With the WEN Collapsible Rolling Miter Saw Stand, you'll have a sturdy and reliable support system for all your sawing needs. Three pre-mounted 120V outlets provide you up to 15 amps of power, meeting the needs of saws and tools of all sizes. Two 8-inch never flat wheels combine with foldable design for a safe and easy transportation and storage solution. The sliding arms extend anywhere from 32 to 79 inches in width, providing support for boards up to 10.5 feet long. Quick-release brackets tightly lock the miter saw in place for simple installation and adjustments. The 1-1/2-inch-diameter steel frame provides over 330 pounds of support to your saw and materials while the powder-coated finish prevents corrosion and marring to the stand's body. Adjust the height of the detachable rollers to best match the specific requirements of your project. Both rollers also operate as work stops, helping make consistent and even cuts every time. The universal design allows for compatibility with the majority of miter saws on the market, including the entire WEN miter saw series. If you want to know whether or not your particular miter saw will fit onto the WEN Rolling Miter Saw Stand, simply measure the distance between the front and back mounting holes. If this distance is less than 15 inches and on a centerline, the stand will fit. And because it's a WEN product, your miter saw stand comes backed by a two year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Universal design fits nearly every miter saw on the market, including all WEN miter saws
- Collapsible rolling stand features two 8-inch never-flat wheels for simple transportation and storage
- Sturdy 1-1/2-inch diameter steel frame elevates your miter saw 33 inches off the ground
- Extend the support arms anywhere from 32 to 79 inches to support boards up to 10.5 feet long
- Includes three onboard 15A 120V outlets, two height adjustable rollers, quick-release brackets, two table extensions, a powder-coated finish and a two-year warranty