WEN BB5650 56.5-Inch Plastic-Cutting Bandsaw Blade with 14 TPI and 1/2-Inch Width
translation missing: en.product_price.item.price.range_html
Current price $13.72
NOTE: This item has been discontinued. Please check out model BB5651 for an alternative bandsaw blade.
- 56.5-inch length designed for use with the WEN 3975T and 3975 Metal-Cutting Band Saw and other similarly sized band saws
- Flex back style combines hard teeth with a softer back to maximize the blade’s life span
- Blade measures in at 0.5 inches in width and .025 inches in thickness
- Conventional 14 TPI teeth provide a perfect balance of cutting speed and performance
- Modified raker tooth pattern aids in chip removal to increase cutting efficiency
Remember when you could make the most reliable cuts? Keep your skills sharp and your cuts clean with a WEN Plastic-Cutting Bandsaw Blade. This American-made blade measures in at 56.5 inches (1435 mm) long for compatibility with the WEN 3975T and 3975 Metal-Cutting Band Saws. Flex back style combines hard teeth with a softer back to maximize the blade’s life span. This bandsaw blade features a 0.5-inch width, a .025-inch thickness, and 14 teeth per inch (minimum recommended workpiece thickness: 0.25 inch). Modified raker tooth pattern aids in chip removal to increase cutting efficiency. Remember when your bandsaw blade cut like new? Remember WEN.