Remember when your workshop was full of clean air? Air-borne dust particulates can dirty up a woodworking space and harm a healthy respiratory system, but with the WEN 3-Speed Remote-Controlled Air Filtration System, you no longer need to worry. This system eradicates these contaminants by catching them in one of the two easily replaced filters while circulating the air in your work area. The powerful 3-amp motor leaves no stone unturned, collecting every contaminant in its path. The quiet system creates 63 to 68 dB of noise and is controllable up to 26 feet away with the included R.F. remote. The included eyebolts make for easy mounting and installation in a variety of wood shops.
The WEN Air Filtration System collects and releases the air in your workshop after filtering it through both a 5-micron outer filter and a 1-micron inner filter. Easily switch between three speeds of 556, 702 and 1044 CFM depending on what your situation calls for. With the self-automated timer, you don't even have to worry about turning off your machine. Simply set the timer to automatically turn the machine off after a certain number of minutes, allowing you to easily give your workshop a thorough cleanse at the end of the day. And because this is a WEN Product, your 3-Speed Remote-Controlled Air Filtration System comes backed by a two-year warranty, a helpful customer service support line, and a stocked inventory of replacement parts. Remember when you could breathe easy in your workshop? Remember WEN.
- Circulate the air in a 1000 square foot room up to 7.5 times per hour
- Three-speed operation flows air at a rate of 556, 702, or 1044 cubic feet per minute
- Includes a 1-micron filter and a 5-micron pre-filter, both of which can be easily replaced
- Programmable timer automatically shuts unit off after set number of minutes
- Remote control allows users to set timer, change speed and power the unit on and off from up to 26 feet away
- RF remote system allows for operation from any angle of the room, even if direct line of vision is obstructed