WEN GN9500 9500-Watt 420cc Transfer Switch and RV Ready 120V/240V Portable Generator with Remote Electric Start, CARB Compliant
- Keep your family safe with 9500 starting watts and 7500 running watts of power
- Remote electric start allows users to turn the generator on and off from up to 160 feet away
- Transfer-switch-ready 30-amp 120V/240V NEMA L14-30R outlet perfect for emergency backup
- Packed panel includes four standard 120V 15-amp outlets, one RV-ready 120V 30-amp TT-30R outlet, one 12V DC outlet, one L14-30R outlet, and a digital readout
- Features an EPAIII and CARB compliant 420cc 4-stroke engine, a wheel and handle kit, a 6-gallon gas tank, a spark arrestor, low-oil shutdown, and a two-year warranty
Remember when you kept the lights on? Keep your family safe during power outages and natural disasters with the WEN 9500-Watt Transfer-Switch-Ready Portable Generator. With 9500 starting watts and 7500 running watts, this powerful EPA III and CARB compliant 420cc generator acts as the perfect portable alternative to hefty and expensive standby units. Run your lights, TV, refrigerator, sump pump, heating, air conditioning, microwaves, power tools, and other essentials with ease. Electric start provides quick ignition while the included remote turns your generator on and off from over 160 feet away. The fully packed panel comes equipped with one RV-ready 30-amp TT-30R outlet, one transfer-switch-ready 30-amp 120V/240V L14-30R outlet, one 12V DC car-style outlet, and four standard 120V 15-Amp 5-20R duplex outlets (each pair with its own circuit breaker). The wheel and handle kit makes transportation easier than ever while the 6-gallon gas tank provides up to 7.5 hours of half-load run time. The onboard data center digitally displays voltage, frequency, total runtime, and session runtime. The keyed ignition system prevents accidental startups between uses while the low oil shutdown safeguards your unit from damage. And because it’s a WEN product, your generator comes backed by a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, a friendly customer support phone line, and a two year warranty. Remember when you didn’t have to worry about the power going out? Remember WEN.