WEN GN625iX 6250-Watt RV and Transfer-Switch-Ready 120V/240V Open Frame Inverter Generator with CO Shutdown Sensor and Wheel Kit
- 301cc 4-stroke CARB-compliant OHV engine produces 6250 surge watts and 5000 rated watts
- Generate clean power to safely operate sensitive electronics such as smartphones, tablets, televisions and computers
- The WEN Watchdog CO Shutdown Sensor helps protect both you and your family by automatically turning off the generator if dangerous levels of carbon monoxide are detected
- 2-gallon gas tank provides up to 8.1 hours of half-load run time
- Includes four 120V NEMA 5-20R receptacles, two 5V USB ports, one 120V/240V transfer-switch-ready NEMA L14-30R twist lock receptacle, one 120V RV-ready TT-30R receptacle, a wheel and handle kit, and a two-year warranty
Remember when you kept the lights on? Keep your family safe during power outages and natural disasters with the WEN WEN 6,250-Watt RV and Transfer-Switch Ready Inverter Generator with Automatic CO Shutdown Sensor. The included inverter provides clean energy, free of voltage spikes and drops. Our 301cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces up to 6250 surge watts and 5000 rated watts of power, making this the perfect backup generator in case of emergencies. Designed to mirror a pure sine wave, this unit limits total harmonic distortion to under 0.5 percent at no load and under 1.5 percent at full load, making it safe to run laptops, cellphones, monitors, tablets and other sensitive electronics. Our ultra-efficient 4.2-gallon tank provides up to 8.1 hours of half-load run time. The WEN Watchdog CO Shutdown Sensor helps protect both you and your family by automatically turning off the generator if dangerous levels of carbon monoxide are detected. Our fully-packed panel comes equipped with two three-prong 120V NEMA 5-20R receptacles, two 5V USB ports, one 120V/240V transfer-switch-ready NEMA L14-30R twist lock receptacle, and one 120V RV-ready TT-30R receptacle. Maximize fuel economy and runtime by engaging the eco-mode switch. This allows the generator's engine to automatically adjust its fuel consumption as items are plugged into and unplugged from the panel, minimizing noise and fuel usage whenever possible. The lightweight body weighs 30% less than a traditional 6250-watt generator, while the included wheel and handle kit makes for easy transport and storage between uses. The panel’s data meter monitors the voltage, frequency, total runtime, and session runtime. Low-oil shutdown, combined with the built-in overload protection and indicator lights, safeguard both your generator and your electronics from damage. And because it’s a WEN product, your open frame inverter generator comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.
For CA residents, click here for Proposition 65 information