Remember when you needed to smooth out those joists? Plane away chips, splinters, and misshapen edges with the WEN 8-Amp 4-3/8 Inch Electric Hand Planer. Take on 2x4s and 4x4s with the spacious 4-3/8-inch cutterhead. Perfect for fixing stubborn doors and fitting wood. This power planer's 8-amp motor delivers over 32,000 cuts per minute to your workpiece, slicing away any irregularities until the surface of your boards are aligned and smooth. With a cutting width of 4-3/8 inches and a maximum cutting depth of 1/8 of an inch, you'll have the perfect companion for fitting and squaring boards. The 16 positive stops go from 0 all the way up to 1/8 of an inch in 1/128 inch intervals. The base plate shoe even includes two v-shaped chamfer grooves for easily flattening sharp post corners.
The onboard kickstand protects both the blade and the workpiece by keeping the blade elevated and out of contact from the surface of your project in-between cuts. Finally, the dust adapter combined with the two-way dust port helps users manage loose shavings, keeping your work space clean and sawdust free. The included rabbeting guide helps create rabbets in your boards while the parallel fence bracket keeps your planer traveling perfectly straight. And because this is a WEN Product, your 8-Amp 4-3/8-Inch Corded Hand Planer comes backed by a two-year warranty, a friendly customer help line, and a nationwide network of skilled service technicians. Remember when you had a reliable planer that lasted for years? Remember WEN.
- Powerful 8-amp motor provides up to 32,000 cuts per minute
- Spacious 4-3/8-Inch cutting capacity perfect for planing 2x4s and 4x4s
- 16 positive stops adjust the cutting depth anywhere from 0 to 1/8 inches
- Two-way dust port shoots loose shavings to either the left or right depending on user preference
- Includes a dust adapter, two fully reversible HSS planer blades, two V-shaped chamfer grooves, a parallel fence bracket, a rabbeting guide, an automatic kickstand, and a two-year warranty