WEN DW6395 Variable Speed 6.3-Amp Drywall Sander with Mid-Mounted Motor
- Mid-mounted 6.3-amp motor minimizes the weight of the sanding head, making the sander easier to maneuver
- Unique sanding head design suctions to your drywall, allowing users to sand ceilings and high places with limited fatigue
- Improved hole configuration maximizes dust collection for minimum cleanup (NOTE: only compatible with DW series replacement sandpaper, i.e., DW120SP)
- Hook-and-loop 8.5-inch base pad features a lockable head to maintain a single sanding angle
- Features a 15-foot dust hose, six 9-inch sanding discs of assorted grits, a collapsible body for easy transport and storage, variable speed operation, and a two-year warranty
Remember when you could sand those hard-to-reach places? The WEN Variable Speed Drywall Sander goes where no sander has gone before. With a pivoting 8.5-inch head that swivels in all directions, the WEN Drywall Sander automatically adjusts to be flush against almost any surface that crosses its path. The 6.3-amp motor is mounted in the middle of the sander to decrease the weight of the sanding head and improve the sander's balance. Our unique lockable head design maximizes suction, allowing the sander to adhere firmly to the drywall. Both of these features help limit fatigue during operation, making this the perfect drywall sander for sanding ceilings and high walls. Adjust the speed anywhere from 1000 to 2450 RPM to meet the needs of the project at hand. The hook-and-loop base pad makes sandpaper changes a breeze. This package includes six pieces of 9-inch hook and loop sandpaper discs (60, 80, 120, 150, 180 and 240 grit), along with a flexible dust vacuum hose for reliable dust removal. The improved hole configuration places the sandpaper holes directly below the included 15-foot dust hose, maximizing dust collection and minimizing cleanup. NOTE: only compatible with replacement sandpaper models DW60SP, DW80SP, DW120SP, DW150SP, DW240SP, and DW400SP. This drywall sander measures in at 64.5 x 11.5 x 10.25 inches in size, with a weight of 10.3 pounds, and collapses in seconds for easy transport or storage. And because it’s a WEN product, your variable speed drywall sander comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer helpline. Remember when you could reach the unreachable? Remember WEN.