WEN 61721 18-Gauge 3/8-Inch to 2-Inch Pneumatic Brad Nailer with 2000 Nails
Remember when you could build whatever you wanted? Nail nails and fasten fasteners with the WEN 18-Gauge 2-Inch Pneumatic Brad Nailer. Fire 18-gauge brads anywhere from 3/8 to 2 inches in length. Our spring loaded magazine makes for quick and easy reloads with enough space to hold up to 106 nails. The lightweight body combined with the rubber-lined handle limit fatigue during long days on the job. Operating pressure ranges rom 60 to 115 PSI with the nailer consuming 0.028 CFM of air per nail at 88 PSI. The 1/4-inch NPT air inlet allows for quick connection to your favorite air compressor. Adjust the firing depth of the nailer with the simple turn of the depth adjustment wheel. Check the amount of remaining nails through the gauge window mounted on the side of the magazine. Unlatch the front nose to clear jams quickly and easily. Adjustable air exhaust lets users direct the pneumatic air output in any direction while the powder-coated finish prevents wear and tear to the nailer's body. This package also includes lubricating oil, hex keys, 500 3/8-inch nails, 500 3/4-inch nails, 500 1-inch nails, and 500 2-inch nails. And, because its a WEN product, your nailer comes backed by a two-year warranty and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Shoot 18-gauge brads ranging from 3/8 to 2 inches in length
- Operate at 60 to 115 PSI with the 1/4-inch NPT air inlet fitting
- Features a depth adjustment wheel, a nail gauge, a rotatable exhaust, and a quick release 106-nail capacity magazine
- Hassle-free nose latch makes clearing jammed nails quick and easy
- Includes 500 18-gauge 3/8-inch nails, 500 18-gauge 3/4-inch nails, 500 18-gauge 1-inch nails, and 500 18-gauge 2-inch nails