WEN 23190 1.3-Amp Variable Speed Steady-Grip Rotary Tool with 190-Piece Accessory Kit, Flex Shaft, and Carrying Case
- Removable steady-grip handle maximizes user comfort and precision during operation
- Includes a carrying case to easily store and organize both your rotary tool and your 190 accessories
- Powerful 1.3A variable speed motor goes anywhere from 8,000 to 35,000 RPM
- Attach the included flex shaft for jobs requiring intricate and complex detail work
- Versatile collet selection allows for bits anywhere from 1/32 of an inch to 1/8 of an inch in size
Remember when you had versatility and power all in the palm of your hand? Remove rust from rusty stuff. Trim your dog's toenails. Engrave beautiful images into your neighbor's windows while they're vacationing in Rome. With the WEN Rotary Tool the possibilities are endless, limited only by your imagination and federal law. Equipped with over 190 accessories, this package provides a wide variety of bits and discs to meet the needs of any project. Variable speed can be set anywhere from 8,000 to 35,000 RPM with the simple turn of the speed dial. The handy carrying case makes transportation and storage easier than ever while the lightweight 1.3-pound body limits fatigue during operation. Versatile collet selection allows for bits anywhere from 1/32 of an inch to 1/8 of an inch in size.
The removable steady-grip handle provides an alternative method for holding the rotary tool. Its ergonomic design evenly distributes the weight of the tool along the back of your hand, maximizing comfort during long work sessions. Swap the steady-grip handle out for the included flex shaft to help take on intricate and complex designs in glass, plastic, wood, steel and more. And because it is a WEN product, your rotary tool comes backed by a one year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, and a friendly and helpful phone line. Carve, cut, grind, deburr, engrave, shape, drill, polish and other verbs all with the WEN Rotary Tool Kit. Remember when you had one tool that could do it all? Remember WEN.