WEN DW5062 Variable Speed 5-Amp Drywall Sander with 15-Foot Dust Hose
- Variable speed adjusts anywhere from 600 to 1500 RPM
- 5-amp head-mounted motor provides maximum torque to the sanding disk
- Improved hole configuration maximizes dust collection for minimum cleanup (NOTE: only compatible with DW series replacement sandpaper, i.e., DW120SP)
- Hook-and-loop base pad makes changing sandpaper easier than ever
- Features a 15-foot dust hose, six 9-inch sanding discs of assorted grits, a collapsible body for easy transport and storage, and a two-year warranty
Remember when you could sand those hard-to-reach places? The WEN Variable Speed Drywall Sander goes where no sander has gone before. With a pivoting 8.5-inch head that swivels in all directions, the WEN Drywall Sander automatically adjusts to be flush against every surface that crosses its path. Adjust the speed anywhere from 600 to 1500 RPM to meet the needs of the project at hand. The hook-and-loop base pad makes sandpaper changes a breeze while the foldable design allows for simple storage and transportation. The lightweight 9-pound body telescopes to reach lengths up to five feet away. This package also includes six pieces of hook and loop sandpaper disks (60, 80, 120, 150, 180 and 240 grit) along with a flexible dust vacuum hose that stretches up to 15 feet for reliable dust removal. The improved hole configuration places the sandpaper holes directly below the included dust hose, maximizing dust collection and minimizing cleanup. NOTE: only compatible with replacement sandpaper models DW60SP, DW80SP, DW120SP, DW150SP, DW240SP, and DW400SP. And because it’s a WEN product, your variable speed drywall sander comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer helpline. Remember when you could reach the unreachable? Remember WEN.