WEN DW5084 5-Amp 2-in-1 Variable Speed Dual-Head Drywall Sander with 15-Foot Dust Hose
- Variable speed adjusts anywhere from 600 to 1500 RPM
- 2-in-1 design features both triangular and circular hook-and loop sanding heads with tool-free installation
- 5-amp head-mounted motor provides maximum torque to the hook-and-loop sanding disk
- Improved hole configuration maximizes dust collection for minimum cleanup (NOTE: round head only compatible with DW series replacement sandpaper, i.e., DW120SP)
- Features a 15-foot dust hose, six 9-inch sanding discs of assorted grits, six 11-1/4- inch triangular sandpapers of assorted grits, a collapsible body for easy transport and storage, and a two-year warranty
Remember when you could sand those hard-to-reach places? Two heads are better than one with the WEN Variable Speed Dual-Head Drywall Sander. With a pivoting head that swivels in all directions, the WEN Drywall Sander automatically adjusts to be flush against every surface that crosses its path. Swap on either the circular head or the triangular head depending on the task at hand. Both heads easily detach and install without the aid of any outside tools. Simply slide back the release latch, pick the desired pad shape and get sanding. Adjust the speed anywhere from 600 to 1500 RPM to meet the needs of the project at hand. The hook-and-loop base pad makes sandpaper changes a breeze while the foldable design allows for simple storage and transportation. The lightweight body telescopes to reach lengths up to five feet away. This package also includes six pieces of hook and loop sandpaper discs and six pieces of hook-and-loop triangular sandpaper (60, 80, 120, 150, 180 and 240 grit). The improved hole configuration places the sandpaper holes directly below the included dust hose, maximizing dust collection and minimizing cleanup (NOTE: round head only compatible with replacement sandpaper models DW60SP, DW80SP, DW120SP, DW150SP, DW240SP, and DW400SP; triangular head compatible with replacement sandpaper models 6377SP80, 6377SP120, 6377SP150, and 6377SP240). The included flexible dust vacuum hose stretches up to 15 feet for reliable dust removal during operation. And because it’s a WEN product, your variable speed drywall sander comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer helpline. Remember when you could sand the unreachable? Remember WEN.