WEN LA3421 3.2-Amp 8-Inch by 13-Inch Variable Speed Mini Benchtop Wood Lathe
- Perfect for turning pens, bowls, cups, chess pieces, and other small workpieces
- Features an 8-inch swing over the bed and a 13-inch distance between centers
- Soft-start 3.2-amp motor starts gradually to prevent damage to the motor and maximize safety
- Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 750 to 3200 RPM
- Includes a 2.3-inch face plate, an MT1 spindle and tailstock taper, two interchangeable tool rests, and a two-year warranty
Remember when you could turn your own pens? Fill your house with as many pens as you can with the WEN 8-Inch by 13-Inch Variable Speed Mini Wood Lathe. Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 750 to 3200 rotations per minute. The WEN 8-Inch by 13-Inch Variable Speed Benchtop Wood Lathe features an MT1 spindle and tailstock taper to tightly grip workpieces, two tool rests (4-1/2 inch and 7 inch) to provide needed support for chisels and tools during operation, and a 3.2-amp motor to keep things turning. The easy-to-use lever clamping system makes adjustments to both the tool rest and the tailstock simple and precise. The WEN Wood Lathe also includes a flat wrench, a headstock spur center, a tailstock cup center, a knockout rod and a 2.3-inch faceplate for non-spindle workpieces. And, because it’s a WEN product, your lathe comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line. Remember when you could turn pens, chess pieces and more? Remember WEN.
For CA residents, click here for Proposition 65 information