WEN LA436G 1.5-Inch Double-Grooved Lathe Chuck Jaws
- Modify your current WEN lathe chuck to keep workpieces tightly secured
- Features a 1.5-inch jaw length with internal and external grooves for maximum grip strength
- Internal grip holds cylindrical workpieces anywhere from 1.6 to 2.9 inches in diameter
- External grip holds mortises ranging from 2.1 to 3.4 inches in diameter
- Compatible with the WEN LA4374 3.75-Inch 4-Jaw Lathe Chuck
Remember when you had maximum grip strength? Keep your workpieces as secure as possible with a set of WEN Grooved Chuck Jaws. Designed specifically for the WEN LA4374 3.75-Inch Lathe Chuck, these steel jaws install easily to help support cylindrical shapes. These jaws measure in at 1.5 inches in length with a grooved design that tightly grips your workpiece. When attached to a WEN LA4374 Lathe Chuck, the jaw’s internal grip holds cylindrical workpieces anywhere from 1.6 to 2.9 inches in diameter, while their external grip expands to hold mortises ranging from 2.1 to 3.4 inches in diameter. Remember when you could keep your workpiece secure? Remember WEN.