WEN JT6561 10-Amp 6-Inch Corded Benchtop Jointer with Cast Iron Table and Fence
- Heavy duty cast iron table provides a reliable and sturdy jointing surface for your workpieces
- Features a spacious 6-1/4 x 28-1/2-inch table and a 2-blade 6-1/8-inch cutterhead
- 10-amp motor generates up to 20,000 cuts per minute anywhere from 0 to 1/8 of an inch
- Adjustable 20-3/4 by 4-1/2-inch cast iron fence bevels up to 45 in. either direction
- Includes a push stick, a push block, an adjustable 2-1/2-inch dust chute, and a dust filter bag
Remember when you had a perfectly square jointer to flatten out your boards and workpieces? Maximize precision with the WEN 6-Inch Benchtop Jointer. Our powerful 10-amp motor combined with the two-blade 6-1/8-inch cutterhead provides up to 20,000 cuts per minute, making easy work out of even the hardest of woods. Adjust the infeed table to take cuts anywhere from 0 to 1/8-inch deep. The spacious table measures in at 6-1/4 x 28-1/2 inches for large or uniquely-shaped workpieces. Bevel the fence up to 45 degrees to create angled cuts along the faces of your boards. The spring-loaded blade guard helps protect against accidental injury, only exposing the cutterhead during jointing operation. This package also features an onboard dust port, a push stick, a push block, and a filter bag for minimal cleanup. And, because it's a WEN product, the WEN 6-Inch Benchtop Jointer comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN.