WEN R70716 10 inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Manufacturer refurbished items are refurbished by the manufacturer and are guaranteed to be free from operational defects, however may have minor cosmetic blemishes. We offer a warranty for any refurbished item bought through our website for 90 days,
- Powerful 15 amp motor supplies 5500 RPM
- Bevel anywhere from 0 to 45 degrees to the left and miter up to 52 degrees in both directions
- Includes 60-tooth carbide tipped blade, dust collection bag, support arms, fence and hold down clamp
- Spacious worktable and powerful saw provide a max cutting capacity 3.25 inches thick and 11.5 inches deep
- Weighs in at a mere 30 pounds
Remember when one saw provided all the versatility you'd ever need? The WEN 10-inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw allows for straight, miter, bevel and compound cuts all in one reliable and compact machine. Bevel anywhere from 0 to 45 degrees to the left and miter up to 52 degrees in both directions. With 15 amps of slicing power and 5500 RPM, you'll be able to easily tackle boards up to 3.25 inches thick. The spacious work table provides room for boards up to 11.5 inches in depth to fit. Included is a 60-tooth carbide-tipped blade for dependable and precise sawing and a dust collection bag to minimize post-sawing clean up. Despite providing you all of these features and more, the WEN 10-inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw still weighs in at a mere 30 pounds. This combined with the carrying handle makes transportation from workshop to the job site and back simpler than ever. The work table includes two support arms, a fence and a hold down clamp while the automatic blade cover retracts upon operation to minimize accidents and maximize safety.