WEN 3922 16-inch Variable Speed Scroll Saw with Easy-Access Blade Changes
- Unique side panel flips open for easy-access blade changes
- Variable speed goes from 550 to 1600 strokes per minute
- Spacious 16-by-10-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees for angled cuts
- Cuts wood up to 2 inches thick with a 16-inch throat depth
- Features a thumb screw blade adapter for tool-free blade changes, a cast iron base, an air pump, a dust port, a foot lock clamp, and three 5-inch blades
Remember when you could make intricate and artful cuts? Let the good times scroll with the WEN 16-Inch Variable Speed Scroll Saw. The 9/16-inch stroke saws through hard woods up to two inches thick. Adjust the speed anywhere from 550 to 1600 strokes per minute with the simple turn of a knob. The cast iron base prevents vibration and walking during operation while the spacious 16.25-by-10-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees for angled cuts. The adjustable air pump clears saw dust from your work area to give you a clear line of vision. This combined with the 1-1/2-inch dust port keep your work area clean so you can focus on your woodworking. There’s no need to fret about blade changes - the included blade holder accepts pinned, pinless, and spiral blades while the unique side panel swings open for easy access to the bottom blade holder. This package includes one 15 TPI pinned blade, one 18 TPI pinned blade, and one 18 TPI pinless blade. And because its a WEN product, your scroll saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.
Click here to view the product manual