WEN 21D Variable-Depth Carbide-Tipped Engraver for Wood and Metal
- Perfect tool for engraving in plastic, metal, glass, ceramic, leather, wood, and more
- Depth-adjustment dial helps control the length of the engraver’s stroke
- 13-watt motor provides up to 7,200 strokes per minute
- Lightweight 9 oz design combines with the soft-touch grip for easy handling
- Includes a two-piece stencil set and a tungsten carbide tip for powerful and reliable engraving
Remember when your coworker stole your favorite stapler? Prevent “accidental” theft from ever happening again with the WEN Engraver. Our powerful yet compact engraving tool allows users to carve initials, pictures or whatever else their heart desires into plastic, ceramic, leather, metal, glass, wood, and more. Perfect for tools, tool chests, and more. Simply plug it in, flick the switch on the back, and start engraving. The 5-position depth adjustment dial helps control the length of the stroke for both fine and deep engravings. The included tungsten-carbide tip makes for reliable and durable operation. The included two-piece stencil set provides a fun variety of designs and symbols to engrave, including letters, numbers, and more. And because it’s a WEN product, your engraver comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer helpline. Remember when you could mark your territory? Remember WEN.