WEN 33075 11-Amp Variable Speed 16-Inch Benchtop Milling Machine with Digital Readout and Extra-Large Mill Table
- Variable speed operation ranges from 100 to 2000 RPM while the LED monitor displays the current spindle speed
- Spacious 27.6 by 6.3 inch work table provides the necessary room for larger workpieces
- Table travels 19.75 inches along the X-axis and 6.5 inches along the Y-axis while the headstock travels 9.75 inches along the Z-axis
- Digital Z-axis DRO depth gauge showcases exact spindle travel for maximum precision
- Includes an R8 spindle taper, a pre-installed drill chuck (1/32 to 3/4 inch), fine-tune adjustment hand wheels, a transparent chuck guard, an emergency stop button, onboard measurement indicators, a 15-inch swing, two M10-1.5 T-nuts, 12mm T-slots, and a two-year warranty
Remember when you could remove material evenly and precisely? Machine perfect channels and grooves into metal, wood, plastic and more with the WEN 11-Amp 120V Single Phase Variable Speed Compact Milling Machine. This versatile 16-inch swing tool helps machinists and woodworkers alike create flat surfaces, straight holes, angled edges, slots, pockets, surface contours and more. The R8 taper allows for compatibility with a wide variety of drill chucks, end mills, and collets. The powerful 11-amp motor provides a 3/4-inch drilling capacity, a 5/8-inch end milling capacity, and a 2-inch face milling capacity. Variable speed operation ranges from 100 to 2,000 RPM while displaying your current speed on the LED monitor for maximum control and accuracy. Our sturdy cast iron design measures in at 24 by 35.5 by 33.5 inches with a 19.75 by 9.125 inch foot print. The spacious table moves up to 19.75 inches along the X-axis and 6.5 inches along the Y-axis, while the headstock travels 9.75 inches along the Z-axis. Ruler markings along each hand wheel help make distinct and precise cuts. The digital DRO depth gauge showcases the spindle travel along the Z-axis with 0.2 mm accuracy, helping you to make precise and accurate cuts. Our benchtop design gives users a sturdy and reliable heavy-duty base with pre-drilled bolt holes for increased stability. A rubber cover runs from the table to the column to help catch chips and minimize clean-up. The included transparent shield combined with the emergency stop feature provide maximum user safety during operation. And, because it’s a WEN product, your milling machine comes backed by a two-year warranty, a friendly customer help line, and a robust inventory of replacement parts all to make sure you remember WEN.