WEN R3421 3.2-Amp 8-Inch by 12-Inch Variable Speed Mini Benchtop Wood Lathe (Manufacturer Refurbished)
translation missing: en.product_price.item.price.range_html
Manufacturer refurbished items are refurbished by the manufacturer and are guaranteed to be free from operational defects, however may have minor cosmetic blemishes.
We offer a warranty for any refurbished item bought through our website for 90 days.
- Perfect for pens, bowls, cups, chess pieces, and other small workpieces
- Fits workpieces up to 12 inches long and 8 inches wide
- 3.2-amp motor provides over 50% more power than most 8-inch wood lathes
- Adjust the soft start variable speed motor anywhere from 750 to 3200 RPM
- Features a 2.3-inch face plate, an MT1 spindle and tailstock taper, and two interchangeable tool rests
Remember when you could turn your own pens? Fill your house with as many pens as you can with the WEN 8-Inch by 12-Inch Variable Speed Mini Wood Lathe. Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 750 to 3200 rotations per minute. The WEN 8-Inch by 12-Inch Variable Speed Benchtop Wood Lathe features an MT1 spindle and tailstock taper to tightly grip workpieces, two tool rests (4-1/2 inch and 7 inch) to provide needed support for chisels and tools during operation, and a 3.2-amp motor to keep things turning. The easy-to-use lever clamping system makes adjustments to both the tool rest and the tailstock simple and precise. The WEN Wood Lathe also includes a flat wrench, a headstock spur center, a tailstock cup center, a knockout rod and a 2.3-inch faceplate for non-spindle workpieces.
For CA residents, click here for Proposition 65 information
Click here to view the product manual