Remember when you could make fine-tune adjustments with the simple turn of a wheel? The WEN 4.25-Inch Tilting Vise provides 90 degrees of stable and reliable clamping action. Great for incremental drilling and precision work. With a locking cradle and positive work stops every 15 degrees (0, 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, and 90 degrees), this vise is the perfect companion for your benchtop, your drill press, your work table, and more. Made from heavy duty powder-coated cast iron, the WEN Tilting Vise grips tightly onto your workpieces, providing over 1900 pounds of clamping force. The 4.25-by-1.75-inch jaws open up to 4.25 inches wide. The fixed jaw features a V-shaped groove to hold round objects either vertically or horizontally while the removable handles help users easily install the vise into tight spaces. With six 1/2-inch mounting brackets positioned around the outside edge of the vise's base, the WEN Angled Vise is compatible with the majority of drill press tables on the market, including the WEN 4210 and 4212 10-Inch Drill Presses, the WEN 4214 12-Inch Drill Press, the WEN 4225 15-Inch Drill Press, and the WEN 4227 17-Inch Drill Press. And because it's a WEN product, your cross vise comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN.
- 4.25 by 1.75 inch jaws open up to 4.25 inches wide
- Constructed of industrial-strength powder-coated cast iron
- Features 7 positive tilting stops; one every 15 degrees from 0 to 90
- Five 1/2-inch mounting brackets allow for compatibility with the majority of drill press tables on the market
- Compatible with the WEN 10-Inch, 12-Inch, 15-Inch, and 17-Inch Drill Presses