WEN 33013 4.5A Variable Speed Single Phase Compact Benchtop Metal Milling Machine with R8 Taper
Remember when you could remove material evenly and precisely? Machine perfect channels and grooves into metal, wood, plastic and more with the WEN 4.5A Variable Speed Single Phase Compact Milling Machine. This versatile 13-inch swing tool helps machinists and woodworkers alike create flat surfaces, straight holes, angled edges, slots, pockets, surface contours and more. The R8 Taper allows for compatibility with a wide variety of cutters, mills, and bits, providing users a 1/2-inch drilling capacity, a 5/8 inch end mill capacity, and a 1-1/8 inch face mill capacity. Bevel the cutter head and column 45 degrees to either the left or the right. Variable speed operation goes anywhere from 100 to 1,100 RPM on the low setting and 100 to 2,500 RPM on the high setting to meet the needs of a wide range of material types. Our compact yet powerful design measures in at 23-1/4 by 22 by 29-1/2 inches in size with an 8-1/2 by 15 inch foot print. Move up to 11-13/16 inches along the X-axis, 5-1/8 inches along the Y-axis, and 7 inches along the Z-axis with tooled ruler markings around each hand wheel for precise and accurate cuts. Our benchtop design gives users a sturdy and reliable heavy-duty base with pre-drilled bolt holes for increased stability. A rubber cover runs from the table to the column to help catch chips and minimize clean-up. The included transparent shield combined with the emergency stop feature provide maximum user safety during operation. And, because it's a WEN product, your milling machine comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, and a robust inventory of replacement parts all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Variable speed goes anywhere from 100 to 1,100 RPM on the low setting and 100 to 2,500 RPM on the high setting
- 18-1/8 x 4-3/4 inch table travels 11-13/16 inches along the X-axis and 5-1/8 inches along the Y-axis
- Bevel the head and column 45 degrees in either direction for angled cuts in metal, wood, plastic and more
- Compact cast iron design measures in at 23-1/4 by 22 by 29-1/2 inches in size with an 8-1/2 by 15 inch foot print
- Includes an R8 spindle taper, a pre-installed drill chuck (1/32 to 1/2 inch), fine-tune adjustment hand wheels, a transparent chuck guard, an emergency stop button, onboard measurement indicators, a 13-inch swing, two M10-1.5 T-nuts, 12mm T-slots, and a two-year warranty