WEN 424DPV 4-Inch Cast Iron Drill Press Vise
Remember when your workpiece clung tightly to your table top? The WEN 4-Inch Cast Iron Drill Press Vise clinches woods, metals, plastics and more, holding workpieces firmly in place for safe and accurate drilling. The heavy cast iron base along with the four onboard mounting slots provide stability to the vise during operation. The 4-inch jaws open up a total of 4 inches with a 1-inch throat depth to tightly grip boards and metals of a variety of shapes. Compatible with the WEN 10-Inch Drill Presses (models 4210 and 4212), the WEN 12-Inch Drill Press (model 4214), the WEN 15-Inch Drill Press (model 4225) and the WEN 17-Inch Drill Press (model 4227). Never worry about your workpieces budging again with the WEN 4-Inch Cast Iron Drill Press Vise. Remember when you could drill holes safely and accurately? Remember WEN.
- Grip woods, metals, plastics and more
- Cast iron construction provides stability to drilling operations
- 4-inch jaws open up to 4 inches with a 1-inch throat depth
- Includes four onboard mounting slots to securely fasten the vise to a drill press table
- Perfect for the 10 to 17 inch WEN Drill Presses