WEN 4017 16-Inch Electric Chainsaw
- 12A motor rotates the Oregon chain at up to 44 feet per second
- Lightweight design limits fatigue to the user
- Auto-oiling system lubricates itself to elongate the saw's lifespan
- Tool-free chain changes make for easy and fast chain replacement
- Requires no gasoline for emission-free operation
Remember when you could cut down trees without wasting a single drop of gasoline? The WEN 16-Inch Electric Chainsaw provides over 12 amps of sawing power, making easy work out of any tree, bush or branch that gets between you and that perfect lawn. The 16-inch Oregon chain (Oregon part number 91PX) runs at speeds of up to 44 feet per second while the lightweight design limits fatigue during operation. Simply plug the cord into the power source of your choice and start chopping. The auto-oiling system lubricates the guide bar and chain as you cut to elongate the life of both the blade and the saw itself. The cable strain relief notch helps wrangle extension cords to keep the unit plugged in. With tool-free chain changes and emission-free operation, the WEN 16-Inch Electric Chainsaw is the perfect addition for any yard. And, because it's a WEN Product, your chainsaw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a helpful customer phone line. Remember when your lawn was the talk of the town? Remember WEN.