WEN MPV500 5-Inch Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Multi-Purpose Bench Vise with 360-Degree Swivel Base
- 5-inch crosscut jaws open up to 5 inches wide with a 2.75-inch throat depth
- Lockable base swivels a full 360 degrees
- Constructed from heavy duty cast iron
- Creates up to 5500 pounds of clamping force
- Features an anvil with milled face for maximum accuracy
Remember when your bench had a vise on it? Keep your workpieces secure with the WEN 5-Inch Multi-Purpose Vise. Our crosscut non-slip 5-inch jaws open up to a spacious 5 inches with a 2.75 inch throat depth, keeping your workpieces perfectly still for sawing, drilling, polishing, grinding, or whatever else you need to get done. Made from heavy duty powder-coated cast iron, the WEN Bench Vise grips tightly onto your workpieces, providing over 5500 pounds of clamping force. The swiveling base pivots a full 360 degrees to meet the needs of any project, with three 12 mm mounting holes to attach to the table of your choice. Onboard anvil provides metalworkers an aid for forging tools. And because its a WEN product, your multi-purpose vise comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.