WEN 71707 6.5A 7-Inch Portable Wet Tile Saw with Fence and Miter Gauge
Remember when you did it yourself? Take on stone tiles, porcelain tiles, ceramic tiles and more with the WEN 6.5-Amp 7-Inch Benchtop Wet Tile Saw. The perfect companion for the DIY tiler, you'll be able to rip through flooring with ease. This 6.5-amp motor makes easy work out of even the toughest materials, rotating the 7-inch diamond disc blade (with 7/8 inch arbor) up to 3450 times per minute. Power through tiles over 1.2 inches thick, or bevel the table up to 45 degrees to create angled cuts in tiles up to 0.8 inches thick. Fill up the internal water reservoir to keep your blade cool during long hours of operation, preventing tiles from cracking and breaking due to excessive heat. This package also includes an adjustable fence and a sliding miter gauge to help create accurate cuts to exactly match the dimensions and idiosyncrasies of your flooring. The onboard cord storage system combined with the carrying handle and the lightweight design make for easy transportation and storage between uses. And because its a WEN product, your flooring saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a friendly customer help line, and a stocked inventory of replacement parts. Its time for some home renovation with the WEN 4.5-Inch Wet Tile Saw. Remember when you remodeled your own floors? Remember WEN.
- 6.5-amp motor rotates the 7-inch diamond blade up to 3450 times per minute
- Cut stone, porcelain, and ceramic tiles up to 1.2 inches in thickness
- Bevel the table up to 45 degrees for angled cuts in tiles up to 0.8 inches thick
- Internal water reservoir keeps your blade cool to prevent tiles from cracking and breaking
- Includes an adjustable fence, a sliding miter gauge, a carrying handle, onboard cord storage, and a two-year warranty