WEN 33606 6.6-Amp Variable Speed Orbital Jig Saw with Laser and LED Light
Remember when you had the ability to cut any shape you wanted all in the palm of your hand? The WEN 6.6-Amp Variable Speed Orbital Jigsaw glides through wood, metal, plastic and more, making any pattern or contour easy to achieve. The variable speed dial adjusts the stroke of the t-shank blade anywhere from 0 to 3,300 strokes per minute. Onboard laser keeps your line of cut right on target while the front mounted LED light helps illuminate your work piece. Attack wood up to 4-1/4 inches thick and metals up to 3/8 of an inch thick. The orbital selection knob helps adjust the strength of the blade to match the density of the cutting material. Simply turn the knob to change the stroke from vertical to orbital, creating a pendulum effect with the saw's blade. Easily bevel the bottom footplate up to 45 degrees in either direction for angled cuts in your workpiece. The lock-on button temporarily holds the trigger in place to alleviate the stress of keeping the trigger engaged during long jobs. Make blade changes and installation faster than ever with the tool-free quick release chuck. The onboard tool storage system ensures that any necessary hex wrenches are always close while the rear-mounted dust port allows for attachment to the dust collection device of your choice. Lightweight design weighs in at a mere 5 pounds to limit fatigue during operation. This package also includes a lock-on trigger switch, a beveling footplate, a non-marring shoe, a wood blade, a metal blade, and a parallel fence bracket. And, because it's a WEN Product, the WEN 6.6-Amp Variable Speed Jigsaw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer phone line all to make sure you remember WEN.
- 4-position orbital selection knob changes the movement of the t-shank blade from up-and-down to circular
- Onboard laser and LED light work together to keep your workpiece and line-of-cut illuminated
- 6.6-amp variable speed motor generates anywhere from 0 to 3,300 strokes per minute
- Use either the 1-1/2-inch dust port or the front-mounted dust blower to clear sawdust from your line of cut
- Includes a lock-on trigger switch, a beveling footplate, a non-marring shoe, a wood blade, a metal blade, a parallel fence bracket, and a two-year warranty