WEN 3401 5.7-Amp 660 CFM Dust Collector with 12-Gallon Bag and Optional Wall Mount
Remember when you had the sawdust in your woodshop under control? Keep your work area clean and organized with the WEN 12-Gallon Dust Collector. With the power to move over 660 cubic feet of air per minute, we can say with confidence that this thing really sucks. This design features a 6-inch impeller and a brushed 5.7-amp motor with easy-access carbon brush caps for routine maintenance. The 4-inch dust port inlet lets you connect to your favorite woodworking tools. The four 1-3/4 inch swivel casters lock in place to prevent unwanted movement while the compact design makes for easy storage and transport between jobs. Take off the wheels and mount it to your shop’s wall with the optional built-in wall mount for accessible dust collection whenever you need it. Compatible with the WEN 10-Foot Dust Hose (model 28200) and the WEN 20-Foot Dust Hose (model 28221). And because its a WEN product, your dust collection system comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.
- 5.7-amp brushed motor combined with the 6-inch impeller moves over 660 cubic feet of air per minute
- 4-inch dust port allows for connection to your favorite woodworking tools
- Compact design includes an onboard carrying handle for easy storage and transportation
- Features lockable swivel casters, an optional wall mount, and a 12-gallon zippered collection bag
- Measures in at 34.25 x 13 x 14.2 inches in size with a weight of 18.5 pounds