WEN BL6501 6.5-Inch 24-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Track Saw Blade
- Featuring a 6.5-inch diameter (165 mm), a 20 mm arbor, and a rating of up to 9000 RPM
- 24 carbide-tipped teeth perfect for slicing through hard and soft woods alike
- 1.8 mm kerf (.07 inch) provides clean and efficient cuts
- Designed for use with the WEN CT1065 Plunge Track Saw
- Compatible with the majority of 6.5-inch track saws on the market
Remember when you had a smooth and powerful cut? The WEN 6.5-Inch 24-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade provides reliable and accurate performance, maintaining its straight shape and sharp edges for longer than the competition. The machine-cut carbide-tipped teeth slice through your workpiece, making easy cuts in even the hardest of woods. The 20 mm arbor allows for compatibility with the majority of 6.5-inch track saws on the market, including the WEN CT1065 Plunge Cut Track Saw. This lightweight, ultra-thin blade provides maximum efficiency during operation, leaving behind a kerf a mere 1.8 mm wide (.07 inch). It’s time to get reliable and powerful performance with a WEN Saw Blade. Remember when you had a blade that lasted? Remember WEN.