WEN BL6556 6.5-Inch 56-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Thin-Kerf Professional ATAFR Track Saw Blade with PTFE Coating
- Featuring a 6.5-inch diameter (165 mm), a 20 mm arbor, and a rating of up to 9000 RPM
- Non-abrasive heat-resistant PTFE coating stays cool to prevent workpiece burns for a higher-quality cut
- ATAFR (Alternate Top Alternate Face with Raker) carbide-tipped teeth provide smoother and faster cuts
- Ultra-thin 1.5 mm kerf (1/17-inch) provides clean and efficient cuts
- Compatible with the majority of 6.5-inch track saws on the market, including the WEN CT1065 Track Saw
Remember when you had a smooth and powerful cut? The WEN 6.5-Inch 56-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Professional Saw Blade provides reliable and accurate performance, maintaining its straight shape and sharp edges for longer than the competition. The machine-cut carbide-tipped teeth feature an ATAFR (Alternate Top Alternate Face with Raker) design, making cuts faster and smoother then alternative saw blades. Abrasion-resistant non-stick PTFE coating maximizes performance and lifespan. The 20 mm arbor allows for compatibility with the majority of 6.5-inch track saws on the market, including the WEN CT1065 Plunge Cut Track Saw. This lightweight, ultra-thin blade provides maximum efficiency during operation, leaving behind a kerf a mere 1/17 of an inch wide (1.5 mm). It’s time to get reliable and powerful performance with a WEN Saw Blade. Remember when you had a blade that lasted? Remember WEN.